There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in His majesty. The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26

Friday, September 9, 2011

I would like to bring...

This is the final copy of an in-class report on bringing an animal to school.

I would like to bring a blue whale that can breathe on land to school.


I think it's a great idea because he can crush the bully. I hope it'll happen, but how will I do it? Another problem is there's no bully. So no bully-crushing for Mr. Blue Whale.


More problems -- he can squish me. I won't let him. I'll tell him not to squish me.


There's more. He's too big for any chair. If he had a chair, the chair will break. That means he can't have a seat.


He also might eat us. Me, I., G., J., J., I.... anyone! I said (or "I wrote"...) 
ANYONE!


I hope it won't happen. 


But I'll bring him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Adorable! Stream of consciousness in elementary :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...