There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in His majesty. The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26

Friday, September 9, 2011

More on Kid Writing

Jericho reflected on blessings for which they do not usually thank God.

Our cockroach-lover friend from last time has a thankful heart. Here is his list of blessings and reasons.


Blessings
Hands
1.)    Some people’s hands got cut of. Some people got no hands at all.
2.)    Some people are born without hands or fingers. I if had no hands I would be dead by now.
3.)    I will be crying buckets of tears right now. I even might be dead by now.

Breath
1)      If not we will be dead by now. Some people have a hard time.
2)      So we will have life in us. Some people are running out of oxygen.
3)      It is very important to us. Or scientists would not do anything.

Food
1)      If not we will be dead by now. It is very important to us.
2)      It gives us life. Helps us stay alive. Supports the body posture.

2 comments:

Carlson Chronicler said...

Three cheers for not "being dead right now."

Unknown said...

and for breath, so scientists have something to do...

Another kid wrote: "I am thankful for being born without dying."

Yet another wrote: "If I didn't have life I would probably not be here right now." Very good, Einstein...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...