There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in His majesty. The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookies!!!



Today we had our first dusting of snow.

The houses are all decorated with Christmas lights.
Logically this means we must have cookies.


In other simply BRILLIANT news... I've been getting a $4 charge on my savings account since May or June. I thought it had to do with some online banking thingy. I keep forgetting about it but today I finally called and joined the ranks of the ignorant bank customers. Apparently I'm supposed to keep $300 in that account or I get hit with a $4 fee. Wow, fail. I didn't know that. It's true -- most people don't memorize the new account handbook. Therefore when people call the bank I work at, I'm not supposed to say, "Well duuuuh... didn't you read that 20 page manual about your account???" Not that I ever did that.. or even thought that since I knew I have no idea about Wachovia's procedures.

1 comment:

Carlson Chronicler said...

Oh - What a bummer about your bank account.
Your cookies look amazing!! Deserve to be on the front of a cookbook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...