Of course we must have some decorated cookies too. These are Butter Almond Cookies. The last time I made almond flavored cookies, I didn't like them. These have only a slight almond taste to them and the icing has a slight almond taste and it's just right. There's some corn syrup in the icing which makes it shinier.
Pages
There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in His majesty. The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26
Deuteronomy 33:26
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Last cookie post
Of course we must have some decorated cookies too. These are Butter Almond Cookies. The last time I made almond flavored cookies, I didn't like them. These have only a slight almond taste to them and the icing has a slight almond taste and it's just right. There's some corn syrup in the icing which makes it shinier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why stop baking now!?
You like almond now? You're maturing!
Oh! I like the colors and the shinyness!
Post a Comment