There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in His majesty. The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26

Monday, March 28, 2011

[Insert creative title here]

The following pictures are out of order because Blogger is not conducive to uploading lots of pictures.
Ah yes, beautiful weather! Actually it's not really super hot here yet. Last night was hotter than the past few nights.
RBIPT students past and present. (At RBIPT graduation)
This dog is so wild. He has never had a depressed day in his life and his chief delight is to bring his toys (which he destroys very quickly) to anyone he thinks will play with him.
Guinea pigs currently named Lucky and Lucy (not my idea). They are currently accepting name change suggestions.
Garbage trucks aren't as high-tech here.
I didn't know UPS operated here too!
Star apple.. good fruit!
Cultural dress...

5 comments:

Anna Lloyd said...

1- I just noticed the verse at the top of your blog! Awesome-that is one of my favorites!
2- what is RBIPT and why does it need so many letters? Can you say it five times fast?
3- I reccomend you chance the names to wrinkled and wrinklier.
Just a thought :)

Unknown said...

RBIPT stands for Reformed Baptist Institute for Pastoral Training

I think "wrinklier" is a bit of a mouthful for a guinea pig, but nice suggestion. How about Curly and Moe?

Carlson Chronicler said...

Love the costumes - very culturally relevant ;-)

Unknown said...

particularly the tall guy on the left.. he even has a tie!

Sara said...

Ha! I love that garbage truck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...