There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in His majesty. The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pictures



Life is busy, so I'll post some pictures in no particular order.

Gmail themes has become my latest source of amusement.
I hung out with Elena on Saturday.
Iain turned 14 at the end of February and I stuffed his locker with balloons.
We had a girls' night with Pakistani food.


2 comments:

Karen Carlson said...

I recognize that Pakistani dinner! What a fun evening we had! We are going to miss you so much when you return to Manila. I keep reminding myself and my girls that love isn't selfish, but it desires God's best for the one loved.

Carlson Chronicler said...

Haha! I love the gun picture. Very uncharacterist moments for some! Some all too characteristic moments for others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...