Speaking of research papers, please sympathize:
"People in Australian are very unique. Being an Australian is having different culture, language, religion, beliefs, traditions, and many other things. Also all Australians have accents."
"Australians usually where casual clothings because it is not stated in their law that they should wear this thing in a day."
I'm going to die.
In other news, here are some pictures courtesy of Joash Maramara Photography.
When we were kids, we ran around in this same backyard and played tag and got sweaty. Now we get sweaty because we do photoshoots. Haha. I was aiming for Joash's cats, but I missed. It's a sad day in Rivendell.
Every year, the Mall of Asia hosts the Pyro Olympics. I've never been able to go but this time it worked out. Unfortunately it was the finale which means that the entire population of Manila was at the same mall. (See picture below.) The fireworks were really cool, though. If you want to see videos, look it up on YouTube.
After the show, everyone tried to leave at once. Geniuses. We hung out at Dunkin Donuts eating muffins and waiting for the traffic to die down.



1 comment:
Love the picture in the forest! And I totally sympathize with the writing AND the grading...
Post a Comment