Christmas Eve.. and if you still don't know what to cook, here's some help from the 3rd section of Grade 3.
My Corned Beef (my style)
What you need
whole beef (1kg)
spice (16 g)
cutting board (big)
potatoes (400g)
knife (big)
oven (small)
How you make it
1. cut the beef
2. pour the spice and the potatoes
3. heat it in the oven 62C
4. mix it.
Lasagnia
-First boil the pasta.
-Next put one layer of pasta. (Put it in a glass pan)
-Then a layer of sauce. (spaghetti) Repeat the procese.
-After you fill the glass pan put how much cheese you like.
-Last bake it.
-After baking enjoy
Pizza
ingridients
cheese
peperoni
bread
crust
sauce
how to make
First flatten the breadm then place the sauce next add as much cheese as you want, then put your favorite toppings Finally heat it up, now eat your delicious pizza
Christmas cookies
mix flour with water to make dough put dough in the oven then add sprinkles
[yummy.....]
Cakes
-First put the butter in a bowl
-Next put sugar in the bowl
-Then mixed them in the bowl
-After you mixed them baked it
-Finally you eat it
[I think we need to work on verb tense...]
I would like to eat pecking duck [alive??]
How to make
first buy a duck from the marcket then you put it in the oven for I don't now seconds the bring it out last you cut the duck in any kind of shape you want then enjoy
[cookie cutter duck??]
Lazanya
Fry the lazanya strips?
Put in container
Put spageti sause
Put ? (kind of milk)
Put another layer of lazanya strips
and repeat the process until full
Ham imported
Put in oven
remove plastic
[hahahaha...]
Ham with bacon and cheese
At first, I'll shop for Eden Cheese, Meceni Bacon and any brand of Ham. [nax...] First, I will put the ham on the left and right, [huh?], Next I'll put the bacon at the middle, After I'll put cheese all over, then I'll put it in to cooker for to 30C. Finally I'll eat.
Cake
matereals to make a springculs cake
1. flour
2. icing
3. egg
4. sugar
5. milk
6. water
7. butter
8. marshmallows
Coking materials
Oven
knife
baking pan
measuring cup
bowl
plate
Steps
1. Firts you get flour ana bowl then place some water.
2. Secound you crack some eggs the put it with the flour.
3. Next place some sugar on the bowl.
4. Then put butter on the bowl
5. Then mix it.
6. Pour the liquid stuff that you did on the baking pan then place it in the oven.
7. In a few minite take it out then place it on the plate.
[what happened to the "springculs"?]
Chocolate brownies
Thing you need:
chocolate
powder
peanuts
choco syrup
shaper
cherry
sugar
tiny chocolate
egg
First you need to prepare everything that you need then mix the baking powder with the eggs thirrd put some chocolate after that you need to shape it up, soon you coudl put some peanut around and put syrup then put some more tiny chocolate then you can put the cherry. Finally you could eat it! [or you could not..]
I want to eat chicken and rice in christmas
Steps
1) Put vegatables in chicken
2) Put some salt on chicken
3) Put a knife with butter then spread it on the chicken
Materials
1) Chicken
2) salt
3) rice
4) vegetable
5) butter
6) knife
7) oven
8) plate
9) rice cooker
10) water
11) bowl
Pizza
How to make it:
Ingredients:
1 pizza dough
1500 ml of pizza sauce
grated chese
toppings (anything you want) like mushroom, peporoni, tomato, greenbelt peper, etc.
Steps
1. Add ALL the pizza sauce to the pizza sauce [brilliant..]
2. Add toppings on top of the pizza
3. Put it in the pizza oven. Set it for 5 mins.
4. After that slice it into 10 pieces
Tools Needed:
Knife
Chese Grater (for grated chese) [no kidding..]
Pizza Oven
Tray
Gloves for holding tray
Pizza
first make dough
Flour and water --> dough --> after that toast the dough --> then spread tomato sause on dough 00> put cheese on dough (grated) after that --> add mushrooms (optional) you may do this or skip to the last step --> finally PIZZA
[yes, he designed it as a flow chart]
I like to eat Tacos :)
First you get a Taco shell next you chop the toppings third you great the cheese then put the toppings and --> [picture of taco]
Spaghetti taco
Ingredients
-noodles
-meatballs
-sausage
-sauce
-taco shell
-meat
-vegies
-cheese
first cook the noodles with the sause.
next add the vegies, meat and the sausage.
then add the meatballs and put the spaghetti in the taco shell and put cheese.
[interesting...]
How do you make ham?
1.) first Buy from the market.
2.) Second put it in the refrigirator.
3.) third put oil in the pan.
4.) Then cook it.
5.) Then you can eat.
I like to eat for Christmas ham.
First put out the ham out of the freezer. Second deprost the ham. If its not hard put it on a plate. After that slice the ham into how many pieces you want. Next put oil on the pan. Then put the ham on the pan. Later flip it or fry it. Finally you can eat it.
Raspberry cake.
Recipes
1/4 Raspberry's
1/2 white chocolate
1/16 salt
1/8 baking powder
1/16 baking soda
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
oven
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
bowl
1. Mix 3 eggs in the bowl then add 1 cup of sugar.
2. Mix Raspberry, chocolate baking powder and soda [chocolate baking powder?]
3. Mix the salt together and put it in the oven.
2 comments:
I love the flow-chart recipie!
Hahahahahahaha I'm crying I'm laughing so hard! One of my favorites has to be peking duck. Not least because Stephen's comment after I read it was "So for all we know we could be cutting a warm walking duck!" Though I have to say "Add ALL the pizza sauce to the pizza sauce" is pretty brilliant.
Post a Comment