Yep, those are caramel cinnamon rolls. They are honest-to-goodness healthy because I used whole wheat flour (andsugarandcornsyrupandmoresugarandchocolatechips). I never actually made cinnamon rolls before, but these were good. Next time I'll use a different yeast dough recipe because this one was a bit heavy.
Pages
There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your help, and through the skies in His majesty. The eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26
Deuteronomy 33:26
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Ok, so I did bake...
I usually make a double batch of whole wheat bagels every two weeks. I use them to make an egg sandwich every morning so that I survive teaching 4 classes before lunch. In honor of it being the last week before first quarter exams, I decided to change it up.
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum-O :)I'm sure your father was happy for these being around.
Post a Comment